Content and Collaboration
Connect and empower the people across your business network with solutions for content and collaboration. Increase insight and teamwork while boosting flexibility and innovations through integrated processes – delivered anytime, anywhere . Create modern user experiences for your employees, customers, and partners to improve user satisfaction, increase productivity, and increase customer loyalty. Enable every person on your team by giving them the resources they need to succeed.
Collaborative Decision Making
Unite people, information, and methods to drive fast, informed decision making. Leverage proven methods to brainstorm, structure discussions, and build consensus.
- Leverage every team member's knowledge to reach optimum outcomes
- Use intuitive business tools to drive results
- Understand how decisions are made and how to repeat success
Help people work better and faster – while maximizing your return on IT investments – by providing a work environment that simplifies access to information resources.
- Create a single, unified view of information that spans IT sources and organizational boundaries
- Reduce IT costs through fast, affordable integration of SAP and non-SAP resources
- Provide direct user access to role-specific business processes and information
SAP NetWeaver Portal
Personal and Team Workspaces
Let users create and share custom, flexible work environments for accessing the information resources they need, so they can work collaboratively and efficiently.
- Provide employees with an intuitive interface for gathering resources onto their personalized desktops
- Improve user acceptance with self-service, IT-independent functions for workspace management
- Maintain IT control by leveraging security policies already in place for SAP NetWeaver Portal
SAP NetWeaver Portal Enterprise Workspaces
Portal Content Management
Create, store, and manage content efficiently. Let users share content while keeping it secure – and all while using your SAP NetWeaver Portal resources.
- Streamline content management processes through centralized access control and workflow automation
- Support content sharing to enhance user productivity and encourage collaboration
- Improve content security through version control, audit trail, and access authorization features
SAP Portal Content Management by OpenText
Portal Site Management
Run one or more portals with integrated, best-of-breed Web content management (WCM). Improve content authoring, editing, translation, reuse, and accessibility.
- Integrate WCM directly into SAP NetWeaver Portal for a simpler content framework and improved ROI
- Improve time to market and business flexibility by streamlining content creation and distribution
- Speed content access to enhance business operations, collaboration, and knowledge transfer
SAP Portal Site Management by OpenText
Help business users find critical, relevant business information with a simple, Web-based interface that provides secure access to SAP and non-SAP information.
- Improve decision making by giving users fast access to information that's relevant to their roles
- Simplify user interactions with information processes to ensure compliance with corporate policies
- Increase business user satisfaction by providing highly relevant, actionable search results
SAP NetWeaver Enterprise Search
Boost productivity by giving business users access to the SAP software they rely on – from within their every-day Microsoft work environment.
- Achieve quick time to value thanks to easy integration and ready-to-use functionality
- Provide all employees secure access for easy collaboration
- Expand the value of existing investments in Microsoft and SAP to meet changing business needs
Standards-Based Connectivity Framework
Create innovative, people-centric applications that connect employees, customers, and suppliers to SAP systems – from any environment and through any device.
- Extend the reach of SAP business applications to millions of people – from colleagues to consumers
- Promote new ways of working with highly interactive social, mobile, and digital experiences
- Create business applications that connect users to SAP systems – without the need for SAP knowledge
SAP NetWeaver Gateway
User Interface Client
Boost productivity of your power users with a single point of entry to SAP business applications and non-SAP applications.
- Harmonize multiple entry points in a single user interface
- Offer power users quick, role-based access to SAP and non-SAP applications
- Lower TCO by running the UI client on an existing server
SAP NetWeaver Business Client
Closing this window will discard any information entered and return you back to the main page