SAP Education delivers robust classroom curricula and educational consulting services that help you drive more value from your software solutions. But you can also benefit from education-related software products that help drive down your total cost of ownership and increase the return on your IT investment.
Our software products are intuitive and easy to install, and they can help you disseminate information and education in a consistent, timely way throughout your organization. As a result, all of your people – no matter their location or role – are empowered to find the right information at the right time. And that translates to increased productivity.
With software products from SAP Education, you can reduce the volume of level-one service calls, minimize downtime, and customize educational material to meet your business needs.
Learn more about SAP Education's software products:
SAP Workforce Performance Builder
– Achieve real operational efficiency by giving your SAP communities the help and information they need, precisely when they need it. It can help your organization create, edit, deploy, and track context-sensitive user help, transaction documentation, simulations, test scripts, and rapid e-learning with unmatched power and flexibility. Best of all, you can put it to work almost immediately.
SAP Productivity Pak by ANCILE and SAP Productivity Composer by ANCILE
– Designed for end-user enablement, these two suites of software tools include documentation, context-sensitive online help, and transactions simulations – all in multiple languages.
- SAP Enterprise Learning – The SAP Enterprise Learning environment applies a comprehensive learning approach to deliver knowledge to all stakeholders, and tailors learning paths to individual educational needs and personal learning styles. In addition, it integrates back-office ERP functionality with both learning management system (LMS) and learning content management system (LCMS) functionality in a single offering.
- SAP Knowledge Acceleration – A Web-based learning and support product that provides out-of-the-box training and support on a variety of BusinessObjects products.
- SAP User Experience Management by Knoa (SAP UEM) – Measure the precise experience being received, and the performance being achieved, by your entire end-user community.
- SAP ERP Simulation by Baton Simulations – Learn how this innovative business gaming tool can help drive workforce adoption and usage of your SAP ERP system.