Top SAP Partners Receive 2014 SAP Pinnacle Awards
SAP NEWSBYTE - SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) today announced recipients of the 2014 SAP Pinnacle awards, recognizing partner contributions to customer success and innovation. The awards are presented annually to the top SAP partners that have excelled in developing their partnership with SAP, growing mutual business and driving customer success by helping them to run their businesses better.
Winners and finalists in 21 categories of the 2014 SAP Pinnacle awards were based on field recommendations, customer feedback and performance indicators in the following five umbrella categories:
- Run Together: Recognizes five partners that are co-innovating with SAP to deliver exceptional customer impact across five key market categories
- Run Further: Recognizes 10 partners that help SAP expand its market presence and deliver greater value and expertise to customers across industries and geographies
- Run Clever: Recognizes four partners that deliver first-rate deployments of SAP software — on premise and in the cloud
- Run Sustainably: Recognizes one SAP partner that demonstrates outstanding commitment to developing sustainability solutions
- Customers’ Choice: This new category for 2014 recognizes one exceptional customer-nominated partner that has demonstrated its commitment to delivering outstanding results, helping customers leverage the latest innovations to transform their business
“The 2014 SAP Pinnacle award winners represent the best of the best of SAP’s partner ecosystem — our very best partners that are delivering outstanding results and customer value by co-innovating with SAP, reselling SAP solutions and/or providing services to customers,” said Mark Ferrer, chief operating officer, Global Customer Operations, and executive vice president, Ecosystem and Channels, SAP. “Together with our partners, SAP is fueling innovation and choice for customers of all sizes across all segments and industries. We congratulate this year’s winners and finalists for their remarkable achievement and partnership, and for enabling our customers to run their businesses better than ever.”
For more information, visit the SAP Newsroom. Follow SAP on Twitter at @sapnews.
Tanja Charrier, +49 6227 7-48522, email@example.com, CET
Jason Loesche, +1 (610) 661-8541, firstname.lastname@example.org, EDT
Cindy McKendry, +1 (503) 231-7274, email@example.com, PDT
Any statements contained in this document that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements as defined in the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words such as “anticipate,” “believe,” “estimate,” “expect,” “forecast,” “intend,” “may,” “plan,” “project,” “predict,” “should” and “will” and similar expressions as they relate to SAP are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. SAP undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from expectations. The factors that could affect SAP's future financial results are discussed more fully in SAP's filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"), including SAP's most recent Annual Report on Form 20-F filed with the SEC. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of their dates.