SAP Makes HR Talent Reviews More Dynamic with Presentations
SAP NEWSBYTE - HR professionals often spend countless hours trying to collect and build accurate data for talent review meetings. They will no longer have to, thanks to SuccessFactors, an SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) company and leading provider of cloud-based HR software solutions. The company today announced SuccessFactors Presentations, a powerful new way envisioned to help quickly deliver more accurate and engaging presentations, created in conjunction with co-innovation customers. This feature shall be part of a series of enhancements designed to help companies increase employee engagement and drive better business outcomes, which is planned to be delivered in an upcoming product release of SuccessFactors powered by the SAP HANA® platform and SAP solutions for human capital management (HCM).
Companies can be expected to use Presentations to automate and improve the quality of their talent review process, while saving money and time. The new feature intends to be simple to use; shall enable HR professionals to prepare for executive presentations; and aims to help companies identify the strengths and development opportunities for their employees with interactive insight. With SuccessFactors Presentations, HR professionals are envisioned to be able to:
- Import Microsoft PPT files and Adobe PDF files into the SuccessFactors cloud-based HR suite
- Add “Hot Spots” of live workforce information on specific imported slides and add live data
- Insert new “live” slides throughout the imported presentation
- Create full and interactive presentations directly from within the SuccessFactors solutions
In addition to Presentations, SAP plans to add several new features to the complete suite of HR-focused capabilities, offering more than 17,000 customers solutions that address the end-to-end requirements of the entire employee life cycle and the global needs of their businesses. Planned key updates to be released in the first quarter of 2014 include:
- SAP® Payroll Processing application, control center add-on: The end-to-end payroll process can take many days in which most time is spent on analyzing payroll relevant data that is scattered over different reports. Many of these reports run overnight in batch processes, which increases the end-to-end payroll cycle time. The new control center add-on for SAP Payroll Processing, supported by SAP HANA, is intended to provide a fundamentally new approach in which potential issues are pointed out in real time by the application rather than requiring business users to dig through information and try to find issues themselves. With this functionality, business users can expect to achieve reports that run faster meaning that they only need to focus on issue solving, which will help save payroll departments a lot of valuable time.
- Work patterns and expert finding for the SAP® Jam social software platform: SAP Jam, social collaboration software that is part of the SuccessFactors HCM suite of applications, is expected to include work patterns for planning and implementation and service request resolution. Work patterns, first announced in November 2013, are pre-built to bring together people, data and processes to get work done. With the new planning and implementation work pattern, HR teams can anticipate working together to plan and rollout new benefits policies, training programs or any date-driven events. Customer service teams shall be able to rapidly organize around priority issues and drive them to closure; find subject matter experts quickly in their organization with the new expert finding feature; and self-identify as an expert, receive and give endorsements and search for experts for input on projects or support on sales deals.
- Innovations across customer experience: To be redesigned in the first quarter of 2014, In-Product Support is envisioned to allow customers to access context-sensitive help, manage cases, record and attach videos of their question, use chat and more — without ever leaving their application. Additionally, Success Academy’s Cloud Learning Center, announced in October 2013, allows administrators to easily learn how to configure and administer SuccessFactors products. With world-class training sessions, administrators can optimize their SuccessFactors system to meet ever-changing business needs. Learn more about the customer experience innovations here.
For more information, visit the SAP Newsroom. Follow SAP on Twitter at @sapnews and @SuccessFactors.
Bri Vorse, SAP, +1 (650) 645-2544, firstname.lastname@example.org, PST
Rachel Leamon, Burson-Marsteller, +1 (617) 912-5411, email@example.com, EST
© 2014 SAP AG. All rights reserved.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP AG in Germany and other countries. Please see http://www.sap.com/corporate-en/legal/copyright/index.epx#trademark for additional trademark information and notices.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.
Any statements contained in this document that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements as defined in the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words such as “anticipate,” “believe,” “estimate,” “expect,” “forecast,” “intend,” “may,” “plan,” “project,” “predict,” “should” and “will” and similar expressions as they relate to SAP are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. SAP undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from expectations. The factors that could affect SAP's future financial results are discussed more fully in SAP's filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"), including SAP's most recent Annual Report on Form 20-F filed with the SEC. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of their dates.