The supported learning program delivers comprehensive training in a convenient and cost effective format. With eAcademies you will benefit from a flexible learning program. eAcademies allow you to learn whenever and wherever you want. The learner gets flexible access to e-learning content, training systems, and help desk support over a 3 or 5 month period. eAcademies help their students get ready for job related tasks and prepares them for SAP's certification exams. During the access period the student will get access to mentor tips and expert know-how via voice chat, Netmeeting, or Web-based chat. eAcademies are fully supported to ensure constant and consistent help to students for all units in the module.
On-line learning tailored to your needs
- Course content designed specifically for consultants; focused on business process and solution areas.
- Flexible format allows students to proceed at their own pace and repeat lessons as needed while providing interactive snapshots and simulated exercises.
Improved system access facilitates practical learning
- Live access to the SAP training system helps learners practice exercises and demos in real time.
Remote delivery reduces training costs
- Remotely delivered learning helps to minimize travel costs and time out of the office.
Complete Help Desk supports you throughout the course
- On-line support available through Web-based chat, Netmeeting, and expert instructor help support available at scheduled times.
SAP eAcademies include:
- e-Learning courses
- Help desk support
- Access to training systems
- Student handbooks