COMPONENTS & TOOLS OF SAP NetWeaver:
SAP NetWeaver VISUAL COMPOSER
SAP NetWeaver Visual Composer allows you to compose model-based business applications in a flexible way -- without manual coding. With SAP NetWeaver Visual Composer, you create pattern-based or freestyle user interfaces using simple drag-and-drop services and then define the data flow between them.
Because SAP NetWeaver Visual Composer is model-driven, you can compose an application without having to write a single line of code. When a model is deployed, SAP NetWeaver Visual Composer translates the model into the required code for the application.
SAP NetWeaver Visual Composer is integrated with the following components and applications to easily compose or enhance applications:
- SAP NetWeaver Portal -- Model freestyle applications, reconfigure existing applications, and customize applications easily.
- SAP NetWeaver Business Intelligence -- Access SAP and non SAP-data using the BI Java connectors, and build applications that are highly integrated with transactional data; for example, from an ERP system.
- SAP Analytics -- Model analytic applications. To ensure adequate visual representation of analytic information, SAP NetWeaver Visual Composer supports Macromedia Flex as well as HTML.
With SAP NetWeaver Visual Composer, you can:
- Minimize the effort required to create applications, enable the reuse of existing applications, and reduce the cost of maintenance
- Use modeling capabilities and a visual user interface rather than manual coding to create content for SAP NetWeaver Portal
- Easily create portal iViews that process data from back-end systems, including SAP and third-party enterprise systems