E-learning from SAP Education enables you to:
- Improve the return on your training investment
- Increase productivity
- Reduce TCO (total cost of ownership)
- Boost motivation
- Transfer business process knowledge related to SAP effectively
- Use your time in the most efficient way
- Plan your training to suit your schedule
- Revisit or revise content at later date
- Monitor your performance
- Identify additional learning needs
Effective Knowledge Transfer:
The new E-Learning Series from SAP Education
SAP Education introduces a whole new, learner-centric approach to training: a range of highly interactive Web-based courses designed specifically to deliver effective knowledge transfer - wherever and whenever it's needed. The Business Process Series is the first of several new offerings to come with a focus on business content relevant to the learner's job / role.
To provide flexible, targeted SAP training, the courses in the series are built to support a blended learning approach - where it is possible to build a learning path which takes into account both the best of traditionally instructor-led class-room training with the benefits of cutting-edge e-learning technology.
In conjunction with SAP Education's proven curriculum, the Business Process Series addresses a wide range of individual learning styles and subject-matter needs. Focusing firmly on key business processes, the courses help learners to develop a clear understanding of their tasks and how their work fits into the big picture. See our list of high-quality e-learning products from SAP:
SAP ELEARNING PORTFOLIO
Hardware requirements include:
- Processor: Minimum 400 MHz processor, recommended: Pentium IV 1.6 GHz ·
- RAM: 512MB RAM minimum ·
- Sound: 16-bit sound card, with speakers or a headset (optional) ·
- Screen Resolution: 1024 by 768 (minimum)
Software requirements include:
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows7. Courses are not compatible with Mac computers or handheld devices. ·
Connectivity requirements: Minimum connection speed: 128 kbps DSL.
- The courses require at least Flash 9 plug-in (subversion greater than 115) in order to function. Compatibility update August 2011: Flash plug-in subversion 10.3.183.5 has introduced a number of problems in our eLearnings and will cause undesired performance. We recommend 10.3.181.34 and lower.
- For web assessments, the Sun Java plug-in JRE 1.4.2 or higher is required.
- Acrobat PDF Reader