SAP Hong Kong Certification
SAP offers experienced consultants the opportunity to be
recognized of their SAP System knowledge by participating in
the certification program. All certification tests are
globally standardized and carried out under the supervision of
The certification tests are usually offered in conjunction
with SAP Academy. However, a consultant with sufficient SAP
expertise can also take the certification. The certification
requirements are defined and can be obtained from your local
With a focus on multi-tiered certification, you can benefit from the opportunity to validate your advanced skills within a given subject area. In addition, employers can assign resources based on more clearly-defined benchmarks, which are mapped and validated on the basis of job tasks.
To help you drive the most value from certification opportunities, SAP is now offering an ascending certification path for specific subjects.
Associate certification – This certification covers the fundamental knowledge requirements for a consultant, or project team member ensuring the successful acquisition of broad SAP solution knowledge and skills. With associate-level certification, you can:
- Gain an externally-recognized mark of excellence that clients seek
- Differentiate yourself in a crowded marketplace
- Execute your tasks with confidence and skill
Professional certification – This advanced certification requires proven project experience, business process knowledge, and a more detailed understanding of SAP solutions. With professional-level certification, you can:
- Demonstrate both your experience and your expertise through a rigorous testing process
- Promote a more globally applicable accreditation with higher billable rates
- Lead as well as execute tasks and engagements
Please contact our Training Hotline : (852) 2539 1854 for
How to apply for certification
Participant may apply for Direct exam application if you our certificate consultant or has minimum 2 years SAP experience, with min. 15 days module related SAP classroom training
- Fill in the certification registration form, and
- A reference letter from your current company indicating your current position, SAP experience.
- If participant is our certified consultant, please state your pervious certificate number, certify date or provide a copy of the certificate.