SAP.com requires the use of third-party software, such as calendar alerts, Web browsers, and multimedia players.
To add SAP Investor events individually to your calendar and set up an alert:
- Choose which Event or Professional Development course you want to add to your calendar and then click on the appropriate calendar icon. (Most calendars will use the ICS option, but if you're not sure choose VCS.)
- Choose the “Save” option in the dialogue box, and save the file on your computer.
- Start Outlook, go to “File” in the menu, then select “Import and Export.”
- In the dialogue box, select “Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file,” and then select “Next.”
- Locate the calendar file on your computer and select “OK.”
SAP.com is optimized for use with the following Web browsers:
- IE 7 and later versions
- Firefox 3.6 and later versions
- Chrome 14 and later versions
- Safari 5 and later versions
SAP.com requires the use of certain multimedia players to view features such as brochures, product demos, and customer videos:
- Brochures and white papers, customer stories, and forms – To view brochures, white papers, customer success stories, and other documents in Adobe Reader (.PDF) format, use Adobe Reader.
- Demos – To view product demos, use Adobe Flash Player.
- Videos and audio broadcasts – To view customer videos or listen to audio broadcasts, use Microsoft Windows Media Player.
- Spreadsheets – To view financial spreadsheets, use Microsoft Excel Viewer.