SAP is the world leader in enterprise applications in terms of software and software-related service revenue. Based on market capitalization, we are the world’s third largest independent software manufacturer. Browse company facts and information below.
- More than 251,000 customers in 188 countries
- More than 66,000 employees – and locations in more than 130 countries
- A 41-year history of innovation and growth as a true industry leader
- Annual revenue (IFRS) of € 16,22 billion
- Listed under the symbol "SAP" on stock exchanges, including the Frankfurt Exchange and NYSE
View the SAP corporate fact sheet ›