Creating Value for your Clients Webcast -- Professional Services in 2008
Attend this important Webcast sponsored by SAP to learn how you can improve your response to changing client demands by taking a fresh, direct look at how you sell, what you sell, and to whom you sell your services - and what to change.
Clients Demand More Differentiated Value.
In today's challenging and competitive professional-services market, you must demonstrate how you create differentiated value for your clients to secure new or recurring business and engender loyalty. You need to deliver not only services, but an entire experience from pre-sale to delivery and beyond, and demonstrate the ROI from your client's viewpoint.
Attend this important Webcast sponsored by SAP to hear services-industry experts Susie Krupa, industry principal, professional services, SAP Americas; and Bob Welch, group vice president and general manager, global services research, IDC as they discuss leading trends for 2008 including:
- Dedicating sales groups to focus on a core set of defined solutions
- Methods of improving teaming across the enterprise and with partners
- Taking a holistic view of clients and determining whether these are the right clients for your business
- Using portfolio analysis of service lines to determine where to focus efforts
Right Clients, Right Services, Right Value
Today's sophisticated clients demand deeper expertise and a stronger focus on outcomes. Attendees at this Webcast will learn how new approaches to your business can yield benefits including:
- Improved sales-team effectiveness and efficiency
- Reduction in effort to build and manage teams
- Optimization of the lifetime value of your clients
- Maximized revenue from your service portfolio
Register now to ensure that you’ll join us to get a unique perspective on client-value differentiation from these two thought leaders.
- The Reality of Today's Sales Cycle
- Implications for Professional Service Firms
- Client Preferences for Services Firms
- Services Buyer Needs and Challenges
- Perfecting the Consultative Sales Model
- Essential Guidance
- Bob Welch, Group Vice President and General Manager, IDC
- Susie Krupa, Industry Principal, Professional Services, SAP Americas