Going "On Demand" Webcast -- Adapting To Change with Software As a Service
Join experts from SAP and The Judge Group as they discuss the on-demand revolution and how changing business processes impact IT.
Competitive Professional Change: The Great Constant in IT
In today’s challenging and competitive marketplace, professional change is the great constant in IT, and the challenges that change brings can dramatically impact how you do business each day.
Having the agility to adapt business processes to new initiatives and changing conditions is more important than ever. For many organizations, delivering on-demand applications using software as a service (SAAS) can dramatically change the way you think about your IT infrastructure and future investments as well.
Join us for this exclusive Web seminar, presented by SAP and professional services firm, The Judge Group, as we discuss the on-demand revolution and how changing business processes impact IT.
Attendees will learn:
- When to consider an on-demand solution vs. traditional software licensing
- Benefits and advantages that increased agility brings
- How companies like yours are leveraging SAAS today
- What factors you should consider before adopting this new model
Register now and find out how SAAS can help improve your bottom line now and in the future.
- How Did Software as a Service Come About?
- What is Software as a Service?
- Why Companies Choose Software as a Service
- Case Study: The Judge Group
- Questions Buyers Should Ask
- Martin Mrugal, Vice President Medium Enterprise Solution Portfolio, SAP America
- Harry Hirsch, Managing Director, The Judge Group
- Michael Krieger, Vice President Market Experts Group, Ziff Davis Enterprise