SAP AND BUSINESS OBJECTS WEBCAST:
TRANSFORMING THE WAY THE WORLD WORKS BY CONNECTING PEOPLE, INFORMATION, AND BUSINESSES
Two of the technology industry’s biggest brands have joined forces, taking business intelligence to a new level.
With a shared vision and newly-blended complementary strengths, two of the business software industry’s leading providers are now poised to offer software that enables new levels of operational intelligence and analytical insight. Find out how companies in all industries and all regions of the world can utilize packages and complementary offerings from SAP and Business Objects to turn insight into action, optimize decisions, and close the loop between strategy and execution.
- The strategies, synergies, and benefits associated with the companies' alignment
- An overview of software packages for performance optimization
- An important business intelligence platform announcement
- The role of next-generation business intelligence software in helping organizations achieve business network transformation
- Henning Kagermann, CEO, SAP
- John Schwarz, CEO, Business Objects
- Doug Merritt, President SAP Labs; EVP and GM, Performance Optimization Applications; Corporate Officer, SAP AG
- Marge Breya, GM and EVP, Business Intelligence Platform, Business Objects