Five Ways to Create an
Intelligent Contact Center Webcast
Improve the Customer Experience across all Interaction Channels with an Intelligent Contact Center.
Join Sheryl Kingstone, the Yankee Group's director of customer-centric strategies; Jeff Staley, director of CRM solutions at SAP America; and Joseph Heinen, vice president of corporate marketing at Genesys, to receive expert guidance on the benefits of shifting to an intelligent contact center.
Intelligent Contact Centers Are Producing Profits
Current research shows that more than 40% of contact centers are evolving into profit producers by employing tight integration across all communication systems and applications. It is practically impossible to achieve this evolution without leveraging the benefits of an intelligent contact center.
Benefits of Tight Integration Across All Communication Systems and Enterprise Applications
Join experts from Yankee Group and Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories for a one-hour Webcast to learn how tight integration between telephony applications and enterprise applications can drive the benefits of an intelligent contact center throughout your organization. Learn how to:
- Extend the integration throughout the entire enterprise to all knowledge workers
- Get insight into the latest trends in customer satisfaction
- Use voice interaction to improve enterprise application usage and anytime access
- Connect front office and back office for improved business processes and enhanced customer service
- Turn data into insight and predict customer needs and desires with real-time offer management
Turn Incoming Data into Powerful Business Insights
Register now to learn how Genesys and SAP can turn incoming data into powerful business insights. With Genesys and SAP, contact centers can leverage their CTI-CRM integration to produce more personalized service with automated routing of inbound communications based on a customer's needs and agent availability.
- Sheryl Kingstone, Director, Customer-Centric Strategies, Yankee Group
- Jeff Staley, Director of CRM Solutions Group, SAP America, Inc.
- Joseph Heinen, Vice President of Corporate Marketing, Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories