Our select partners offer a full portfolio of outsourcing services for the wide range of SAP productswith the following service types:
- Hosting services - Partners operate and maintain SAP applications at a central facility and offer complete hosting packages tailored to the customer’s SAP product portfolio. . The infrastructure is typically located in the partner’s data center. The partner may also provide remote operation services.
- Cloud services (extension of Hosting services) - Cloud service offerings from providers certified by SAP encompass on-demand infrastructure – hardware, storage, and network – as well as on-demand services for SAP products.
- SAP HANA operations services (extension of Hosting services) - Partners have received certification from SAP for their ability to deliver operations services for solutions powered by the SAP HANA in-memory computing platform with high quality operational standards. For more information.
- Mobile operations services (extension of Hosting services) - Partners have received certification from SAP for their ability to deliver mobile operations services for SAP mobile products with high quality operational standards.
- Application management services (AMS) - Partners offer maintenance, daily operation, and ongoing functional support for SAP business applications.
- BPO services - Partners offer the full stack of Business Process Outsourcing services based on SAP business applications.
To ensure ongoing high standards for the management of SAP solutions, certified providers undergo a rigorous assessment of their delivery and support capabilities every two years by SAP’s outsourcing partner certification group. Our partners are certified on either a local or global scale. The partners that work on a global scale offer their services in all regions – the Americas, Asia-Pacific, and EMEA – through an integrated global support organization.
This guide gives you a complete overview of all our current partners that operate in either specific geographic regions or globally. Blue highlighted entries contain an optional profile of the SAP-certified partner including information about the company’s skills, references, and service-focus areas.
We hope you will enjoy reading the guide and find the information useful. If you have questions or would like further information, please have a look at our presentation or contact us at: SAPOutsourcingPartners@sap.com.