Not listed yet?
If you are an Outsourcing Operations service provider and are not listed yet in our guide, please contact us for further information.
Our certified partners offer a full portfolio of outsourcing services for the wide range of SAP products with the following service types:
- Hosting services - Partners operate and maintain SAP applications and offer complete hosting packages tailored to the customer’s SAP product portfolio. Extensive technical SAP administration skills and experience are mandatory.
- Cloud services - Cloud service offerings from providers certified by SAP encompass on-demand infrastructure and on-demand services for SAP products.
- SAP HANA operations services - Partners have received certification from SAP for their ability to deliver operations services for solutions powered by the SAP HANA in-memory computing platform with high quality operational standards. For more information.
- Infrastructure operations services - Partners offer an infrastructure services portfolio tailored to SAP customers. No SAP operations services are included in the infrastructure services.
- Application management services (AMS) - Partners offer maintenance, daily operation, and ongoing functional support for SAP business applications.
- Mobile operations services - Partners have received certification from SAP for their ability to deliver mobile operations services for SAP mobile products with high quality operational standards.
- Business process outsourcing (BPO) services - Partners offer the full stack of business process outsourcing services based on SAP business applications.
To ensure ongoing high standards for the management of SAP solutions, certified providers undergo a rigorous assessment of their delivery and support capabilities every two years by SAP’s outsourcing partner certification group. Our partners are certified either locally or globally. The partners that work on a global scale offer their services in all regions – the Americas, Asia-Pacific, and EMEA – through an integrated global service delivery organization.
This guide gives you a complete overview of all our current SAP-certified partners operating in either specific geographic regions or globally. Blue highlighted entries contain an optional profile of the partner including information about the company’s skills, references, and service-focus areas. These profiles are listed more prominently. Global partners are preselected by default.
We hope you will enjoy reading the guide and find the information useful. If you have questions or would like further information, please have a look at our presentation or contact us at: SAPOutsourcingPartners@sap.com