How can you measure the value of experience? For over 30 years, SAP has worked successfully
with clients in the engineering, construction, and operations (EC&O) industry. Now, the value of that
experience can be measured by your success.
When you choose software from SAP's portfolio of solutions for small businesses and midsize companies, each
with embedded analytics that can be enhanced with business intelligence capabilities, you'll measure success in
responsiveness, flexibility, and efficiency – and a quick return on an investment that meets your business
What Does SAP Software Deliver?
- Efficiencies gained from superior supply chain
- Streamlined, connected, and automated processes across
sales, manufacturing, finance, and management
- Support for project management
- Order management capabilities that promote excellence in
customer service and satisfaction
What Are the Benefits?
- Reduced inventory and materials costs through improved visibility, collaboration, and strategic
sourcing with suppliers
- Improved cycle time and capacity utilization – and reduced capital requirements
- Faster time to project completion at controlled costs to meet budgets timelines and deadlines
- Improved visibility into customer interactions to meet dynamic demand and scheduling
Software to Meet Your Needs
More than 80,000 small
business and midsize companies have chosen business management software, business intelligence, and performance
management solutions from SAP.
Not sure which solution is right for you? Find your best-fit software solution.
Learn how SAP Business All-in-One and SAP Business One can help you excel in EC&O.
Learn how SAP's business intelligence and performance management software can bring clarity to your operations.