As part of an extended enterprise that includes globally dispersed subsidiaries, divisions, and third-party partners, you need a real strategy for integrating your IT, so you can run your business runs like a single, coordinated operation.
Have You Ever:
- Been asked to do more with fewer IT resources and less funding
- Struggled to deploy key businesses processes, such as order-to-cash, quickly and efficiently across your global enterprise
- Wished your systems could seamlessly combine data from multiple sources, providing better reporting across your entire business
- Struggled to integrate numerous software solutions from multiple vendors
What If You Could:
- Deploy an integrated platform that can orchestrate corporate-wide integration and collaboration across heterogeneous systems, applications, and technologies – saving time and money
- Access prebuilt and preconfigured software that automates and harmonizes business processes across the entire extended enterprise, eliminating manual processes and streamlining all operations
- Deploy an integrated solution, providing easy-to-use planning and budgeting tools for advanced reporting and analysis
- Have a single vendor connect your IT systems globally, supporting local language, currency, financial, and legal requirements
Let Us Help
SAP offers business management software and business intelligence software that can help you turn "what if's" into reality:
Find out how SAP software can help you integrate your business networks.
Read our solution brief, "Integrate Your Business Network with SAP Solutions" (514 KB).