SAP Referral Program
SUBMITTING A LEAD
Who Can Register a Lead in This Program?
Members of the SAP Referral program are eligible to register leads in this program. If you haven't already joined the SAP Referral program, you're delaying the opportunity for a new revenue stream that requires minimal effort on your part. Apply now to become a member and open new doors for your company today!
Any time an SAP Referral program member is in contact with a small business or midsize company, there may be an opportunity to refer this company to SAP. Potential prospects could include companies that:
- Express the need for a new software solution to replace their current applications
- Have not yet implemented business software
- Are aware that their current solution does not meet their needs
- Have merged and need a unified business software system
An important step is to qualify the interest level of the prospect, including a description of the software needed, estimated budget, estimated timeline for implementation, and competitive landscape. After discussions and information gathering with the prospect, the referral member can complete the lead registration form (PDF, 20 KB) and e-mail it to ReferralCanada@sap.com.
Leads must be for companies that are:
- Net new opportunities to SAP
- Canadian legal entities, and independent from a parent company or subsidiary of the SAP Referral program member
- In the SME space
- In a referral eligible industry; not a government or public sector entity
- Interested in a referral eligible solution
Program terms and payments are governed by the SAP Referral program guide and agreement.
Validating and Accepting a Lead
Submitted leads will be reviewed by SAP for completeness and program eligibility. SAP will communicate back to the member an initial status of rejected or accepted.
Routing and Tracking
If accepted for further processing, SAP will route the submitted lead to the appropriate sales channel. Routing is at the sole discretion of SAP. Members will be informed via e-mail when the status of the lead changes to "lost" or "won and closed." "Won and closed" deals are eligible for the closing reward equal to 5% of the resulting net SAP software license sale, up to a maximum reward of CAN$50,000 per referral.
If you have any questions, please e-mail us at ReferralCanada@sap.com.