SAP Referral Program
Become A Member In The SAP Referral Program
Who Can Join?
To extend SAP's reach into the SME market, the SAP Referral program rewards members that refer new opportunities to SAP. The program is an important driver to help SAP reach our goal of having 100,000 customers by 2010. Within the program, SAP seeks to recruit members with key disciplines that play important roles as influencers and trusted advisors for our client markets in the SME target market. One of the key objectives of the SAP Referral program is to leverage the SAP ecosystem to increase market coverage and reward members accordingly for adding value to this ecosystem.
Members of the SAP Referral program can be companies that support small businesses and midsize companies, including solution providers, business or IT consultants, hardware resellers, accountancy firms, and financial institutions. Already-assigned SAP partners in any category, as well as those not currently in a partnership with SAP, may apply for membership if they meet the following criteria:
- Company must have a valid Canadian tax ID number
- Company must have a valid Canadian mailing address
- E-mail addresses used for the program must be valid company e-mail addresses
- Company must not be a government or public sector entity
- Primary occupation must not be a commercial agent
- Company may register only once as a legal entity in Canada
Register Your Company Now
Start by identifying the Authorized Decision Maker (ADM) for your company. The ADM must be authorized to:
- Agree to and accept the SAP Referral program terms and conditions on behalf of your company
- Register other company colleagues into the SAP Referral program
- Approve lead opportunities from your company for submission to SAP
- Act as key contact to SAP for the SAP Referral program
The ADM completes and submits the online registration form which includes the provision of company and contact information, and acknowledgment and acceptance of the SAP Referral program terms and conditions and the role of ADM. Submitted registrations are automatically forwarded to the SAP Referral program manager who reviews and verifies the prospective member application. Upon acceptance, SAP will send an e-mail notification to the ADM. In cases where the prospective member profile does not meet the requirements for membership in the SAP Referral program, SAP will send an e-mail notification to the ADM advising of such.
If you haven't already joined the SAP Referral program, you're delaying the opportunity for a new revenue stream that requires minimal effort on your part. Apply to become a member and open new doors for your company today!
If you have any questions, please e-mail us at ReferralCanada@sap.com.