Finance for Small and Medium Enterprises
Automate your financial processes, manage cash flow, and gain greater insight into your business with finance solutions for small and midsize companies.
- Benefit from an integrated business solution that is designed for businesses of your size
- Focus on your business while saving time and systems costs
- Build stakeholder confidence by providing accurate, timely financial reporting
Video: SAP Solutions for Small Businesses and Midsize Companies – Control Costs
Finance for SME
On-Demand Financial Management for Small and Medium Enterprises
SAP Business ByDesign provides a consolidated, up-to-date view of your financial situation through an integrated financial management solution.
- Complete, fully integrated business management solution delivered on demand
- Large-scale solution functionality designed for small and midsize businesses
- Managed, monitored, and maintained by SAP experts so you can focus on your business and not on IT
SAP Business ByDesign
Be ready to comply with evolving international accounting standards – while producing accurate quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Integrate and control all of your vital financial information
- Produce financial and management reports that instill confidence
- Centrally track all of your data – across languages and currencies
Improve your accounts receivable management with sophisticated customer credit analysis, streamlined debt collection, and seamless integration.
- Reduce the cost of your accounts receivable and collections
- Analyze root causes for late payments
- Improve customer service and proactively handle disputes
Treasury and Financial Risk Management
Take advantage of corporate treasury tools that work for financial risk management, regulatory compliance, and cash flow and liquidity monitoring.
- Monitor and manage your cash flow and liquidity
- Understand your financial risk and reduce it
- Stay on top of regulatory compliance requirements
White Paper: Technology Solutions for Improving Cash and Liquidity Management
Treasury & Financial Risk
Shared Services for Finance
Get more value from your administrative resources with a financial shared services framework – and improve your control, visibility, and regulatory compliance.
- Quickly establish a shared services framework
- Stretch your administrative budget and boost productivity
- Free up your people for more strategic work
Financial Shared Services
Enterprise Performance Management – EPM
Become more agile by relying on our enterprise performance management software – from strategy management right through to execution.
- Link corporate goals to department-specific metrics
- Model, monitor, and analyze your performance data
- Increase planning accuracy and reduce budget cycles
Customer Video: Zions Bancorporation
Solution Brief: Enterprise Performance Management for Finance
Governance, Risk and Compliance – GRC
Proactively protect your organization's value with our governance, risk, and compliance solutions.
- Automate risk management and compliance processes
- Create risk-aware strategies and monitor execution
- Link your risk assessment to every aspect of operations
Demo: Integrated EPM and GRC
Business Intelligence – BI
Look to our business intelligence software for a complete range of powerful BI tools – from data management to analysis to reporting.
- Access all of your information from any data source
- Empower your people with self-serve information access
- Transform raw data into decision-ready information
Business Intelligence (BI)
Streamline your accounts payable process, monitor payment status, and ensure payment compliance with our end-to-end invoice management system.
- Collaborate with vendors to resolve problems, address issues, and submit invoices
- Identify areas within your organization that will benefit from shared service delivery
- Analyze root causes for late payments and manage invoice processing times more efficiently
Central Process Scheduling
Manage unpredictable workloads and achieve maximum productivity with central process scheduling that works across all environments.
- Reduce your administrative overhead and optimize your IT resources
- Respond immediately and appropriately to all application requirements
- Increase the efficiency of end-to-end business processes
Central Process Scheduling
Information Sharing and Integration with Trading Partners
Become more agile by sharing data and collaborating with your trading partners to make decisions and provision materials, goods, and services.
- Share information to eliminate repetition and reduce IT costs
- Lower your compliance risks using up-to-date profiles
- Accelerate your decision making with accurate data