SAP Supplier Code of Conduct
SAP's commitment to sustainable business practices does not stay within our office walls. In addition to our employees, we encourage our contractors, consultants, suppliers, and agents to:
- Comply with regional and federal laws, rules, and regulations
- Uphold the human rights of workers and to treat them with dignity and respect as understood
- Operate with sustainable business practices and mindful, responsible use of environmental resources
- Provide a safe and professional work environment that protects SAP's intellectual property
- Refrain from any action that may be considered a conflict of interest
SAP regards our supplier base as a critical and necessary extension of our operations and future success. To help our suppliers, SAP has created the SAP Supplier Code of Conduct. This code is a statement of integrity that SAP expects from its contractors, consultants, suppliers, vendors, and all other third-party companies that comprise SAP's supply chain ("Suppliers"). All work performed for SAP must be in full compliance with this SAP Supplier Code of Conduct and all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and policies.
The following code of conduct is in place for SAP AG, parent company of the SAP Group, and all its entities:
The Sarbanes-Oxley Act requires companies listed in the United States to declare whether they have a code of ethics that, at minimum, applies to certain levels of management. SAP Supplier Code of Conduct meets the standards set by the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and the regulations pursuant to the act.
To learn more about the Code or to report potential violations, e-mail SAP at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1 877-587-8605 (toll free in the U.S.) or +49 6227 7 50721 (Germany).