SAP BusinessObjects Business Planning and Consolidation
Efficient Business Planning and Consolidation for Greater Confidence and Reliable Results
To consistently manage your company's performance, you need accurate, timely financial and operational data – so you can effectively plan, budget, forecast, analyze, and report. You also need the ability to seamlessly integrate corporate and departmental planning, intelligently model cost scenarios, and perform sensitivity analysis to determine operational budgets based on strategic plans and assumptions.Finally, you need a way to ensure a fully documented audit trail and compliance with strict guidelines for consolidating and reporting company information internally and externally.
Full Planning Capabilities and Complete Financial Management
With SAP BusinessObjects Business Planning and Consolidation, everything you need to meet your bottom-up and top-down financial and operational planning requirements, as well as complete consolidation and reporting is available through a single application and user interface. You can benefit from:
- Improved decision making – Risk-adjusted planning enables a greater understanding of the probability a situation may occur so corrective action can be taken.
- Reduced cycle time – Finance and line-of-business managers can collaborate in a unified landscape, streamlining the process of creating and approving plans and budgets.
- Minimized business and compliance risk – Transparent financial data and a single version of the truth enable fast, accurate management and statutory reporting.
- Streamlined collaboration – Effective use of prepackaged business process flows and self-service flows reduces time modifying common business processes.
- Increased user productivity – An intuitive interface and familiar office tools help workers make the most of their time.
SAP BusinessObjects Business Planning and Consolidation is a robust planning and consolidation application that can meet all of your budgeting, planning, consolidation, and reporting requirements. It supports the full array of top-down and bottom-up financial and operational planning needs as well as consolidation processes necessary to ensure the smoothest, most timely financial close possible – all through a single application. As a result, you can gain the confidence to meet increasingly stringent regulations and reporting requirements across the globe.