SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise Performance Management Solutions
Controlling the Future of Your Business
In today's increasingly global and competitive business environment, it's not enough to know where you want your business to go. You must plan faster and do more with potentially less budget and resources. At the same time, you must be incredibly efficient and more precise with every decision, while complying with regulatory requirements.
Being responsible for profitability, growth, shareholder value, strategy, regulatory compliance, and investor relations, executives must prioritize strategic goals, modify plans based on financial and operational changes, and empower all stakeholders to make more calculated decisions. Understanding changes to enterprise performance requires monitoring, analysis, risk assessment, timely reporting, and action based on information coming from many different parts of the business – including external partners, vendors, and customers.
Demonstrating operational success entails closing the gap between strategy and operational execution by cascading corporate goals down into department relevant metrics; ensuring accountability; enabling intuitive modeling, monitoring, and analysis; and streamlining execution of strategy-guided plans. Information needs to be available when your organization needs it to create a competitive edge and enable greater control of business operations.
Drive Performance with Financial and Operational Performance Management
To help you transform your organization into one that is performance driven, you need solutions that link together your processes and data to provide a common view of your business. SAP BusinessObjects enterprise performance management solutions can help you capitalize on the value of your corporate data, enabling your organization to become more agile and competitive by providing organizational alignment, visibility, and greater confidence.
SAP BusinessObjects enterprise performance management solutions offer comprehensive functionality for:
- Strategy management – Set your goals, map your strategies, and then monitor and manage performance from high-level objectives down to operational metrics.
- Business planning and consolidation – Increase accuracy in planning at every level in your organization, while reducing budget cycles and associated costs. Accelerate and improve your statutory and management reporting and decision making.
- Financial consolidation – Complete your financial consolidation and reporting cycles faster – with complete confidence in your data.
- Intercompany reconciliation – Accelerate your close by enabling your business units to debate and reconcile balances directly with one another and eliminate delays at the corporate and divisional levels.
- Profitability and cost management – Identify the causes of underperformance, and take action to reduce costs and optimize profitability across dimensions such as product, customer, and channel.
- Spend analytics – Realize measurable cost savings, and align sourcing goals with corporate goals by rationalizing and strategizing on supplier relationships.
Drive Adoption of Your SAP Investment
SAP BusinessObjects enterprise performance management solutions can work with SAP Business Suite applications; SAP BusinessObjects governance, risk, and compliance solutions; and the business intelligence platform from SAP. As a result, you can maximize business profitability; manage risk and compliance; and optimize corporate systems, people, and processes.