SAP Australia Launches SAP All Cloud Connect Event in Melbourne and Sydney
Cloud content tailored to specific line-of-business audiences
SAP Australia today announced open registration for its SAP All Cloud Connect event, built from the ground up to address the specific technology needs of HR, Marketing, Sales, Service, Procurement and IT professionals.
Customers, partners, employees and leadership are demanding more from their lines of business, faster. SAP All Cloud Connect features SAP customers, industry thought leaders, analysts and SAP specialists, who detail best practice on how organisations across industries can deliver greater value back to the business faster, with little capital expenditure and more frequent, non-disruptive innovation.
The event series will be held in Melbourne on June 17 at the Crown Promenade Melbourne as well as in Sydney on June 19 at Sheraton on the Park.
Speakers include Craig Davis, Adjunct Professor, UTS, on ‘Conscious Capitalism: Turning Traditional Business Thinking Upside Down’, as well as Brian Prentice, Research VP, Gartner, discussing ‘Cloud Computing & The Nexus of Forces’. Attendees will also hear from local line of business managers from across industries on how they’re transitioning to the cloud and reaping gains in productivity, user experience and speed.
SAP All Cloud Connect is designed in four tracks to focus on how cloud delivery can address the specific opportunities and pain points faced by an organisation’s various lines of business.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Marketing, Sales and Service professionals will learn how they can:
- Redesign their selling systems to align with customer expectations and buying habits
- Use multiple channels to build loyalty and customer satisfaction through proactive interaction
- Use social collaboration to bring together people, data and content to deliver business results
SAP Cloud for HR
HR professionals will learn how they can:
- Deliver real-time workforce insight to increase the business impact of HR
- Make big data accessible so you can make smart decisions that improve workforce performance and impact the bottom line
- Realise employees' expectations of simplicity and great user experience.
SAP Cloud for Procurement
Procurement professionals will learn how they can:
- Lead procurement transformations and examples of best practices for building a strong business case for their change management efforts
- Deploy the latest technologies to drive business outcomes for their own procurement organisation
- Run procurement in the Cloud and leverage business networks to return value back to the business
SAP Cloud for IT
IT professionals will learn how they can:
- Free resources to innovate by moving their SAP environment to SAP’s real-time managed Cloud at a local data centre
- Innovate in the Cloud by developing and deploying mobile and in-memory apps, fast
- Understand the benefits of a single integrated architecture for traditional and new SAP applications.
- SAP All Cloud Connect offers insights from thought leaders and customers across business areas on the best practices in delivering cloud solutions.
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable more than 253,500 customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably. For more information, visit www.sap.com.
Any statements contained in this document that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements as defined in the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words such as “anticipate,” “believe,” “estimate,” “expect,” “forecast,” “intend,” “may,” “plan,” “project,” “predict,” “should” and “will” and similar expressions as they relate to SAP are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. SAP undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from expectations. The factors that could affect SAP's future financial results are discussed more fully in SAP's filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"), including SAP's most recent Annual Report on Form 20-F filed with the SEC. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of their dates.
© 2014 SAP AG. All rights reserved.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP AG in Germany and other countries. Please see http://www.sap.com/corporate-en/legal/copyright/index.epx#trademark for additional trademark information and notices.
Note to editors:
To preview and download broadcast-standard stock footage and press photos digitally, please visit www.sap.com/photos. On this platform, you can find high resolution material for your media channels. To view video stories on diverse topics, visit www.sap-tv.com. From this site, you can embed videos into your own Web pages, share video via email links, and subscribe to RSS feeds from SAP TV.
Follow SAP on Twitter at @sapanz
For more information, press only:
Perry Manross, +61 0478 303 232, email@example.com, AEDT
Ellen Sinclair, +61 2 8281 3228, SAP@howorth.com.au, AEDT
For customers interested in learning more about SAP products:
Global Customer Centre: +49 180 534-34-24