If your company is part of an extended enterprise that includes globally dispersed subsidiaries, divisions and third-party partners, you probably understand the challenge of getting complete visibility across your entire business network.
Have You Ever:
- Wished your subsidiaries could work with the same vendors as headquarters, benefiting from the same price discounts and service levels
- Struggled to manage cash flow and accurately forecast across your extended enterprise
- Missed revenue opportunities by not having in-depth visibility into your most valuable customers, their purchasing history, purchasing cycles and decision-making processes
- Needed to analyse why your product returns vary so much across your global regions
What If You Could:
- Integrate your procurement processes across your global extended enterprise, ensuring your subsidiaries can leverage volume discounts and service levels negotiated by headquarters
- Standardise geographically distributed organisations onto a single accounting system and integrate multiple financial operations, complying with different country currency, language, legal and accounting regulations
- Integrate your CRM systems with your financial operations and sales processes as well as gain a globalised, 360-degree profile of all your key customers by leveraging best-fit business intelligence solutions, reports and dashboards
- Get a complete view of your customers and their interactions with your company
- Streamline cross-enterprise processes for handling customer complaints and returns while integrating them with your order management, procurement, inventory and fulfilment management processes to better manage customer expectations and improve the bottom line
Let Us Help
SAP offers business management software and business intelligence software that can help you turn "what ifs" into reality:
Find out how SAP software can help you integrate your business networks.
Read our solution brief, " Integrate Your Business Network with SAP Solutions".