As a wholesale distributor, you probably face unrelenting competitive pressure to keep prices low and to increase volume, which means being constantly on the lookout for ways to improve margins and grow revenue. This requires greater focus on reducing operating expenses and cutting costs throughout the order-to-cash process, managing inventory more efficiently and integrating operations more tightly with your customers and suppliers.
SAP Business One software can help you manage this balancing act by streamlining your entire order-to-cash process and providing clear visibility into inventory levels, order status, supplier schedules and customer demands. The software provides complete support for:
- Order-to-cash management – from entering customer orders, setting up deliveries and updating stock balances to managing invoices and payments or collections
- Inventory management across multiple warehouses, using FIFO, moving-average or standard costing
- Tracking stock transfers between warehouses, enabling consignment, drop-ship and other orders; and performing inventory and cycle counts
- Serial and batch number management
- Visibility into customers' complete order history to predict demand and adjust inventory accordingly
- Streamline order-to-cash process through an automated supply and distribution chain.
- Reduce costs through optimised inventory management – reduced excess supply or waste, paper work and costly shipping errors
- Improve profit margins with efficient quoting and improved decision-making through greater visibility into the true costs of orders.
- Increase customer satisfaction through faster and more accurate order processing.
Learn about the value of industry-specific, SAP partner-provided solutions built around SAP Business One – Read "Industry Solutions for SAP Business One".
Get a comprehensive list of industry-specific solutions available from SAP software solution partners – Read "Industry-Specific Solutions for SAP Business One".
Learn more about SAP Business One.
Learn how SAP's business intelligence and performance management software can bring clarity to your operations.