As a retailer, you know that the retail business isn't just about selling a product at the lowest price. It's about finding ways to create unique shopping experiences that attract new customers and strengthen the loyalty of customers you already have. It's about keeping your finger on the pulse of trends and adapting to changes in customer behaviour and tastes. This requires better insight into inventory and logistics, and the ability to make sure you have the right inventory on hand to meet customer demand.
SAP Business One software can help you do just that – manage sales, track inventory, monitor customer demand, coordinate loyalty programs and view supplier schedules all in a single system. The software provides support for:
- Order processing – picking, packing, final delivery – and shipment tracking
- Managing inventory across multiple warehouses and locations
- Predicting what customers will buy based on past transactional data, and managing production and stock levels to match demand
- Tracking customer contacts and purchasing preference
- Executing more targeted promotions, offers and campaign management
- Integrating multiple physical and/or virtual stores
- Increase sales by reducing stock-outs, so you have the right items on hand when customers come to the store.
- Improve customer satisfaction and loyalty with faster response to customer needs.
- Reduce inventory costs through accurate and streamlined inventory and distribution processes.
- Become more agile than your competitors by anticipating customer demand and responding quickly.
- Broaden your market reach with online presence and sales.
Learn about the value of industry-specific, SAP partner-provided solutions built around SAP Business One – Read "Industry Solutions for SAP Business One".
Get a comprehensive list of industry-specific solutions available from SAP software solution partners – Read "Industry-Specific Solutions for SAP Business One".
Learn more about SAP Business One.
Learn how SAP's business intelligence and performance management software can bring clarity to your operations.