If you're like many engineering, construction, and operations companies, your work day is complicated, chaotic and competitive. Fluctuations in customer demand, cost pressures, increasing competition and an increasingly strict regulatory environment all add to the pressures for efficiency, product differentiation and compliance.
SAP Business One software is ideal for a small business seeking to gain greater control over operations by increasing visibility into the supply chain, automating key production processes, tracking compliance and focusing on innovation and speed to market. The software provides complete support for:
- Managing sales, production, and purchase orders including bill of materials for accurate allocation of raw materials to products
- Material requirements planning for multi-level production processes
- Visibility and reporting on materials and inventory across the production chain preventing material shortages
- Administering after-sales support including warranty and service contracts
- Tracking and reporting on regulatory compliance – and on progress against industry key performance indicators (KPIs) or benchmarks
- Reduce cost and increase scale of manufacturing with a comprehensive application that delivers all the core functionality needed to support your manufacturing operations.
- Optimise inventory through better resource planning and production management.
- Execute compliance to industry, quality and regulatory standards with clear, transparent data throughout the supply chain.
Learn about the value of industry-specific, SAP partner-provided solutions built around SAP Business One – Read "Industry Solutions for SAP Business One".
Get a comprehensive list of industry-specific solutions available from SAP software solution partners – Read "Industry-Specific Solutions for SAP Business One".
Learn more about SAP Business One.
Learn how SAP's business intelligence and performance management software can bring clarity to your operations.