If you're like many chemicals manufacturers, your work day is complicated, chaotic and competitive. Fluctuations in customer demand, request for custom products, increasing global competition, pressures on prices and margins and an increasingly strict regulatory environment all add to the pressures for efficiency, product differentiation and compliance.
SAP Business One software is ideal for a small business seeking to gain greater control over operations by improving visibility into the supply chain, automating key production processes, tracking compliance and focusing on innovation and speed to market. The software provides complete support for:
- Integrating and automating processes across sales, manufacturing, finance and operations
- Managing sales, production and purchase orders
- Batch and formula management
- Material requirements planning for multi-level production processes
- Providing real-time visibility and reporting on materials and inventory across the production chain
- Tracking and reporting on regulatory compliance – and on progress against industry key performance indicators (KPIs) or benchmarks
- Reduce cost and increase scale of manufacturing with a comprehensive application that delivers all the core functionality required to support your operations.
- Optimise inventory through better resource planning and production management.
- Enhance customer service and order fulfilment
- Execute compliance to industry, quality and regulatory standards with clear, transparent data throughout the supply chain.
Learn about the value of industry-specific, SAP partner-provided solutions built around SAP Business One – Read "Industry Solutions for SAP Business One".
Get a comprehensive list of industry-specific solutions available from SAP software solution partners – Read "Industry-Specific Solutions for SAP Business One".
Learn more about SAP Business One.
Learn how SAP's business intelligence and performance management software can bring clarity to your operations.