SAP Business All-in-One for Consumer Products, specialised for apparel and footwear companies, is a comprehensive enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution based on proven industry best practices. Designed for rapid implementation at a predefined price, it delivers a fast ROI to help you increase sales and decrease costs.
The software solution supports the business processes that apparel and footwear companies depend on, including:
- Sourcing and procurement – Purchase and account for finished goods and raw materials efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Manufacturing – Plan and execute various manufacturing models, including intercompany and cross-plant production, make to stock and make to order, and improve capabilities to manage prerequisite process steps.
- Order to cash – Shorten order cycles, improve sales processing and manage order transportation (for example, select carriers, estimate costs and calculate shipping overrides).
- Warehouse and inventory management – Optimise inventory levels and account for stock transfers and delivery acceptance.
- Financials and controlling – Improve administrative and accounting efficiency, satisfy legal and fiscal requirements and analyse profitability.
- Improve efficiency with a solution that has the functionality to support your business processes.
- Lower total cost of ownership with a scalable and flexible solution that enables you to implement enterprise-wide changes and deploy them globally.
- Confidently grow your business with the help of proven ERP software from SAP.
- Improve time to value by leveraging tools that help you run every facet of your business quickly and smoothly.
Watch the overview video, SAP Business All-in-One: Helping Manufacturers Meet Performance Goals.
Read the solution brief, "SAP Software Tailored for Consumer Products Companies" (271 KB).
Learn more about the SAP Business All-in-One solution.
Learn how to bring clarity to your operations with SAP's business intelligence and performance management software.